Softwares and Databases Products
Bioinformatics is the application of statistics and computer science to the field
of molecular biology. Bioinformatics entails the creation and advancement of databases,
algorithms, computational and statistical techniques and theory to solve formal
and practical problems arising from the management and analysis of biological data.
Our major research areas include :
- Manual curation and annotation of genes, proteins, compounds, drugs and clinical
- Pathway analysis. Gene list comparisons with reports.
- Transcription Factor Targets Modeling.
- Receptor Targets Modeling.
- Transcription Regulation Analysis.
- Prioritization of compounds and compound profiling with report.
- Identification of targets.
- Identification of biomarkers-suggest biomarkers based on disease and target profiling
of input list.
- Organ-specific toxicity and target evaluation based on structure.
- Modeling of all putative pathways leading from the receptor target(s) to all differentially
- Connecting top targets proposed by the researchers to explain the pathways they
regulate, and how they relate to each other.
- Find therapeutic compounds that target any of your gene lists with references
and mechanism of action.
- Find common targets for specific compounds or biologics.
- Customized database and software development for life science.
- Large scale architecture/infrastructure projects.